Information for members in the EEA, UK and Switzerland
Clash of Slots is the data controller for processing of information defined as personal data under applicable data protection laws (“Personal Data”).
EU DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post to the address specified in the section on the bottom of this Policy, clearly identifying yourself.
Right to acknowledgement and access
You have the right to receive confirmation from Us at any time as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed. If this is the case, you have the right to request from us free of charge information about the personal data stored about you together with a copy of this data.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Right to correction
You have the right to request Us to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you without delay.
Right for cancellation (“Right for oblivion”)
As a pursuant under GDPR, you have the right to demand that we delete personal data concerning you without delay, and we are obliged to delete personal data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- you file an objection to the processing pursuant to GDPR, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you file an objection to the processing pursuant under conditions of GDPR.
- you withdraw your consent, on which the processing was based pursuant according to GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- the deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under EU law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request Us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is unlawful, and you have refused to delete the personal data and have instead requested the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant according to GDPR, as long as it is not yet clear whether the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
Right to Transferability of Data
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another person in charge without our interference, provided that
- processing is based on consent or on a contract pursuant according to conditions of GDPR and
- processing is carried out using automated methods. When exercising your right to data transferability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to request that the personal data be transferred directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal data unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If We process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with GDPR, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary to fulfil a task in the public interest.
Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing – including profiling – that has legal effect against you or significantly impairs you in a similar manner. An automated decision making based on the collected personal data does not take place.
Right to revoke consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority.
If you have EU/EEA residentship, and have a concern about our practices concerning the processing of Personal Data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority where you reside or in which you work, or in which the alleged infringement occurred, each as applicable, or by contacting the supervisory authority for such issues, at https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
For all EU Data Subject Rights requests please click here.